gHealthcare, founded in 2001, provides a new approach to healthcare communication. Our creative, excited, dynamic, smart, sincere, hard-working, and brilliant people work with a lot of common sense in an attractive office in a beautiful neighborhood of Istanbul.
Pharmaceutical brands make up 90% of our business and the healthcare services we provide for our FMCG brands make up the other 10%. As part of The Bloc Partners, we think globally with our partners abroad but still act locally for our brands here in Turkey.
No one knows how and when Seniz exactly decided to be an advertiser, but she was born to do so.
After graduating from university, where she qualified as a a translator, Seniz worked for a multinational retailing company, where she not only used her language skills, but also discovered her communication skills. At Koçtas/B&Q, a UK-Turkey initiative, Seniz conducted many training sessions aimed at various positions in the company and worked in different departments. This experience helped her understand how a business is run.
For the past 10 years, Seniz has managed gHealthcare. Her category experience includes cardiovascular and pulmonary diseases, oncology, neurology, dermatology, infectious disease, urology, nutrition, and over-the-counter.
She is a great cook, a gardener, a human and animal lover, a shopper, and a traveler.
A film that changed my life: Time of the Gypsies has always inspired me. It’s not just the story and the “can do” attitudes of the filmmakers, it's the music. The soundtrack by Goran Bregovic had a deep impact and carries me away each time I listen to it.
Sermin is both a medical doctor and a pharmaceutical marketer with more than 20 years of experience in the industry: 10 years on the client side in the marketing divisions of Organon, Bayer, and Servier, and 16 years of experience in healthcare communications.
Sermin's category experience includes cardiovascular, oncology, neurology, urology, nutrition, over-the-counter, and publications. With her experience in brand management, strategic planning and execution, key-opinion-leader management, and behavioral change management, she has developed one of the most creative and trusted healthcare communications companies in the country.
Sermin is a lateral thinker, an idea catcher, and a fanatical traveler.
If I could change one thing: The direction of the earth’s rotation. We cannot avoid problems, but we can either fight our way out of them or, more cleverly, change our direction of approach to them.